You’re young, you’re old, you play an instrument or you sing: alone, in a band, in a choir? Or you have a club, a bar, a bookshop – or a butchers? Only one thing really matters: that you’re doing something for the Fête de la Musique. Big gigs, small gigs, we don’t mind – we want to hear what you have to say! Because you’re our “FETE influencer” – and we want to give you a platform!
And it goes like this:
We’d like to do a short, sharp interview with you and post it on our site.
With such a lot of ‘tastemakers’ and ‘influencers’ around of course we shouldn’t get to decide on everything. That’s why we need your help. So we’ve put our heads together and come up with a plan – now let’s see what happens…
Here’s the deal: you’re going to interview yourself
Yes, you’re going to put some hard questions to yourself! That’s how it’s going to go down, yes sir. And here’s how we do it:
- Grab this PDF for your interview questions and answers and fill it in online.
- We’ve put together a whole bunch of questions – please choose a maximum of five of them.
- The first three questions are obligatory; this is so that we have an idea of who’s doing the interview.
- Please don’t forget to sign it!
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also send 2-3 photos along with the interview, that are copyright-cleared for us to use (for website and social media)
- We’ll post the interview on our blog and in the social web: so please let us know how we can at-mention you on social media.
Yes, it’s true that depending on what an onslaught of interviews we get sent, we may not be able to publish all of them. Can’t promise. But we’ll do our best to post as many as humanly possible: so please, pass the message on!
Oh yes – although it’s kind of obvious, but just in case: please no content that is forbidden by law or against common decency/morals. Like nothing racist, political, pornographic, not fitting for kids or promoting violence. You know the kind of thing 🙂
So what are you waiting for? Get that interview written and get doing some tastemaking and influencing!