YES! I would like to be included in the official programme as a stage
We are very pleased about the interest in registering and organizing a music venue within the Fête de la Musique 2024.
31.03.: Application deadline for music venues with a stage that will be played outdoors (Open Air).
30.04.: Application deadline for music venues with an indoor stage*.
*Those who prefer to participate spontaneously in the Fête de la Musique are of course welcome to do so, but then they will not be an official music venue and will have to forego the enjoyment of the cooperation services.
As the organizer of such a music venue, you assume the legal, organizational and economic responsibility for the venue and for the program. You enter into a contract with Musicboard Berlin in which you commit yourself to this.
Conversely, the Musicboard assumes a number of tasks, responsibilities and costs for you:
- GEMA costs for all official venues (based on a contract between you as organizer and the Musicboard)
- applying for permits in accordance with the State Immission Control Act (Berlin-wide for all open air locations)
- the central coordination of the event
- marketing / press relations / digital communication
- the consultation of the organizers
- access to our musician database in our matchmaking tool
For all details click on: All important info for organizers and musicians!
We have also compiled FAQs (frequently asked questions) for you on one page.
We will get back to you in a few weeks – and are already looking forward to the 21st of June 2024 with you.