YES! I would like to be included in the official programme as a stage
We are very pleased that you are interested in registering and organising a music venue as part of the Fête de la Musique 2021.
Deadline for registering a stage is 30th March.
As organiser of such a music location you accept legal, organisational and commercial responsibility for the location and for the programme. As such you will be required to sign a contract with the Musicboard Berlin in which you legally accept these responsibilities.
And the Musicboard in return will take on a range of tasks, responsibilities and costs on your behalf:
- the GEMA costs for all official music locations (the fundament of which is a contract between you as organiser and the Musicboard)
- the application for an exemption for noise emission
- the central coordination of the event
- marketing / press work / digital communication
- consulting / advice for organisers
- procuring / providing / acting as intermediary between you and the artists
For all details click here: All important information for organisers and musicians
We’ve set up a page to help here: FAQs (frequently asked questions)
We’ll get back to you in a few weeks – and we’re hugely looking forward to enjoying the 21st June 2021 with you!