Fête de la Musique | what’s allowed – and what’s not?
What’s allowed for the Fête de la Musique 2021?
- Make music at home: for friends, family and flatmates in your own four walls
- Make music on your balcony / out of your open window
- Make music in your courtyard, together with the housing community
- Make music in your courtyard, for the housing community (while maintaining a safe distance!)
- Make music for the internet: live or pre-recorded (without an audience present)
- Enjoy music: whether streamed, on the radio or TV
- Make music together – but at a distance: with the biggest digital choir / orchestra in the world
- Digital collaborations
- Digital music lessons
- Music on the move (cargo bikes, barrel organs, Venetian gondolas etc.)
- Surprise people with a musical greeting card
What’s not allowed?
- Concerts with an audience
- Calling for a live event to happen somewhere, where people can gather
- Permanent or temporary stages in the open
- Large ensembles without distancing measures (big bands, orchestras, choirs…)
- Singing, playing or celebrating together in public squares