Fête de la Musique | what’s allowed – and what’s not?
What’s allowed for the Fête de la Musique 2021?
- Make music at home: for friends, family and flatmates in your own four walls
- Make music on your balcony / out of your open window
- Make music in your courtyard, together with the housing community
- Make music in your courtyard, for the housing community (while maintaining a safe distance!)
- Make music for the internet: live or pre-recorded (without an audience present)
- Enjoy music: whether streamed, on the radio or TV
- Make music together – but at a distance: with the biggest digital choir / orchestra in the world
- Digital collaborations
- Digital music lessons
- Music on the move (cargo bikes, barrel organs, Venetian gondolas etc.)
- Surprise people with a musical greeting card
What’s not allowed?
- Fixed or temporary stages on streets, squares or green spaces
- Indoor concerts
- calls for something to take place live somewhere where people can go spontaneously
- making music without keeping a distance
- partying and dancing en masse without safety rules
- Respect your neighbours!
- Keep your distance, wash your hands, wear a mask – stay healthy!